We’re representing an energetic, results-driven Software Quality Assurance Analyst. This candidate has 12 years of experience providing end-to-end testing and is looking to connect with a dynamic team in a QA role that completely utilizes his education, technical experience and excellent communication skills.
- Certified Tester, Foundation Level
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and STLC. Experience in Agile (Kanban, Scrum, etc.) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Skilled in preparing, developing, implementing, executing and validating test scenarios, test plans and test cases based on User Requirements, System Requirements and Functional Specs documents.
- Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing
- Business and Functional Requirements Analysis
- User Interface & Compatibility Testing
- ETL and Migration Testing
- System & Root Cause Analysis
- Defect/Bug Tracking
- Data Test Process Implementation and improvement-based testing
- Test Plans, Strategy, Test Cases and Processes
- SQL Queries
B.A. in Sociology and Criminology