Title: Operations Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
Core responsibilities include:
- Review existing requirements and determine if updates to AV behaviors are needed to support driving in new jurisdictions.
- Make recommendations for new testing needed to satisfy new or updated requirements.
- Oversee and support development of simulations or other test artifacts to verify requirements.
- Support software and hardware development by analyzing related data and writing reports.
- Develop and implement tools for enhancing vehicle performance in the field
- Enhance and manage robust, organized documentation for all the above.
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- BS, MS or graduate degree in a technical field, such as systems engineering, physics, mechanical engineering, computer science, traffic engineering, civil engineering, transportation engineering, aerospace, robotics or related fields.
- One or more of the following:
- Experience working in quality assurance, systems engineering, test engineering, or compliance in a technical field.
- Knowledgeable of systems engineering principles and practices as they relate to requirements verification and validation.
- Data analysis skills (e.g. SQL, python) and data presentation skills (e.g. dashboard development).
- Strong writing, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving, investigation and project management skills.
- Experience implementing projects in a demanding, change-oriented environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity.
- Familiarity with the traffic engineering, road safety, crash investigation and road design principles, the MUTCD, and driving laws.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed