Title: Program Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mountain View
Your objective is to complete a multi-vendor sourcing project. The Vendor Operations Manager’s focus is on increasing operational resilience and decreasing risk while balancing operational performance so that our client can get the best value and continue to invest and scale our business.
You will support the development of a multi-vendor sourcing strategy. This requires strong relationships with internal stakeholders, and the ability to synthesize details of current operations in order to develop a recommendation. You will use your experience with RFPs and contract negotiations to turn the strategy into reality.
You will thrive in an environment that juggles multiple internal initiatives at the same time, and that requires ever-changing operational and resource requirements. Qualified candidates will use their experience and operational savviness to manage a diverse set of projects across multiple teams and timezones
· Support leads in developing a multi-vendor sourcing strategy
· Develop metrics and objectives to evaluate the success of the project
· Work with stakeholders globally to understand current workflows, and collaborate to develop recommendations for how to structure workflows across multiple vendors
· Coordinate and support the RFP and contract negotiations processes
· Identify new service and process improvement opportunities and challenges, e.g. SLA, quality, cost, productivity; understand and facilitate operational decision making by analyzing impact and cost in the delivery of updated workflows
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years of experience with contract negotiations and vendor sourcing for managed services
· Relevant experience in a transactional, contracts management, procurement, price negotiation, vendor management, strategic sourcing, or similar role
· Experience running RFPs and vendor selection processes
· Experience with risk assessment frameworks and scaled vendor operations
· Outstanding cross-functional and cross-regional skills; ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with cross-functional partners
· Skilled communicator who can help business stakeholders understand how to best turn business requirements into services and deliverables in a contract
· Ability to build strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Industry experience in mobile apps and games business.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed