Title: UX Researcher
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months, potential to extend
We are searching for a strong UX Researcher with a background in in-lab usability sessions, study moderation and surveys, for a 12+ month contract.
You will be tasked with:
– Conduct qualitative user research, primarily in-lab usability sessions
– User study moderation
– Administer questionnaires and surveys
– Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities
– Literature reviews
– Lab setup & management
– Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
– Note taking and data capture
– Highlight-video creation
– Qualitative data analysis/synthesis
– Basic user testing analyses
– Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research
– Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
– Work with content at many levels (style guides, templates, analytics). Partner with Product, Program Management, UX, UXR, engineering, support operations, legal, PR, and other editorial groups to ensure content consistency and transparency.
- Background in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interactions, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Science, Market Research, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years' experience conducting mixed-method research using online tools and panels (e.g. surveys, online discussions, remote interviews), and/or designing and analyzing behavioural and attitudinal surveys in an industry or academic environment.
- Experience designing and running in-person and remote design evaluations, and/or usability studies, benchmark studies, lab studies, and interviews.
- Experience producing multiple reporting artifacts for diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- At least a year of Gaming research experience and/or interest in gaming.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed