Title: UX Researcher (Ad Space)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ months, potential to extend
Our client in Mountain View is searching for a UX Researcher for a 12+ month contract, on their Ad Team. With this role you’ll be working closely with senior cross-functional stakeholders in the org on key efforts like Performance Max Campaigns, Ad Targeting, Ads Insights, Overview (homepage), and our brand new advertising channels like Discovery Ads, and Shopping Campaigns.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Planning studies: scoping methods, preparing test materials, recruiting participants, etc.
- Executing studies: wide variety of methods leveraging skillsets, including interviews, surveys, concept evaluations, literature reviews, etc.
- Analyzing & Reporting: performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, and preparing reports on insights and recommendations for xfn stakeholders.
- Running studies as part of the rapid research program, cyclically every 2 weeks
- B.A./B.S. (completed) in Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors, HCI, or other fields emphasizing human behavior; M.A. / M.S. preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience working with cross functional partners
- Comfort with methods and associated analyses
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience working with advertising platforms, advertisers, or enterprise products
- Ability to work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects
- Expertise with a range of research methods, especially interviews and surveys
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing schedules and different projects and domains
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed