Title: UX Program Manager (Product + Operations)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 10+ month contract
Our client in San Francisco is searching for a strong UX Program Manager to join their team for a 10+ month contract. You will lead and collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including: program prioritization, requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes. In addition, you will act as a bridge between UX, Engineering, and Product Management (PM) teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for and orchestrate successful delivery for multiple projects simultaneously.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Shepherd projects from requirements through launch, including managing complex project schedules
- Keen sense for prioritization and the ability to distinguish the critical from the extraneous factors influencing project outcomes
- Communicate progress/status within the core team and with our partners
- Manage XFN team dependencies and help coordinate launches to ensure we can scale operationally
- Drive tools to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Monitor the quality of releases, and triaging of issues
- 5+ years' experience managing interactive, design, and creative work
- BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with UX design and research disciplines, tools, and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes.
- Experience driving execution among UX, PM, Engineers
- Understands what it takes to write code and has exposure to distributed systems.
- Experience managing large, complex projects.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Google Docs
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to navigate a broad range of stakeholder relationships, ranging from executive to teams driving execution on the ground.
- Thrives in an environment of ambiguity and creates order out of it
- Passion for UX and product
- Ability to work on tasks that are not clearly defined but can help to drive clarity within those initiatives
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed