Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
We’re looking for highly motivated candidates for UX Front-End Developer/ Engineer with a foundational understanding of design and the rest of the full-stack end of web app development to help us maintain and develop compelling digital experiences. As a UX developer for our team, you will manage high-profile visual assets that will get distributed to over 3,000 internal and 30,000 external stakeholders. Top responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with a team that is experienced in manipulating, analyzing and approving some of the richest internal and external datasets/ databases and insights.
- Design and deliver beautiful visual experiences across web & desktop clients, scaling to audiences and across multiple platforms (internal web apps, external activations, newsletters and automated + dynamic Google Slides decks).
- Optimize code and application for best performance, readability and scalability of our current solutions serving global web, mobile and desktop clients and platforms.
- Develop wireframes/mockups to communicate your ideas, design reasoning, and user benefits
- Craft presentations and present your work effectively, with an ability to explain ideas and designs simply and clearly.
- BA/BS in CS, UX, CIS, Research and/or related discipline
- Proficiency building and performance tuning FE apps on AppEngine
- Able to operate in a very fast-paced agile environment with a deep desire to enable high impacting and scalable insight projects/ processes
- Excellent working knowledge of UX principles and a passion for building great user experiences
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, InVision or similar program to communicate visual concepts
- Experience with building visualizations and/or reports – Demonstrates unrelenting attention to detail
- Interested in learning new things to solve a challenge, able to problem solve without help
- 5+ years of experience
- A customer service mindset for responding to requests from a less technical team, documenting progress and an ability to identify opportunities to improve or streamline processes
- Experience working with one of the server side languages: Python, Go or Node.js.
- Experience working with Google Developers’ AppsScript for at least one Google App
- Basic knowledge or interest in learning about marketing
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed