Location: REMOTE – Must work PST
Duration: 6 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
*Can Be Remote*
As a UXE, your front-end web development expertise will be leveraged to launch marketing sites supporting product launches, events, and campaigns. You will partner closely with Marketing and UX Design teams to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. You will be responsible for the creation of high quality, world-class web content for desktop and mobile devices.
Your work will require a focus on performance, accessibility, and internationalization. It should be modular, reusable, and well-documented to the benefit of the greater team. You will experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members. The impact of your work will be incredible, as millions of users traffic our websites every day.
- Architect, engineer, and maintain innovative, engaging, and informative websites for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering partners.
- Have a voice in the design process and contribute UX design feedback.
- The candidate should provide a link to an online portfolio with functional, publicly accessible websites
- 6 years of experience developing websites and applications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web standards including ECMAScript, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Experience writing unit and/or end to end tests
- Cross discipline communication and organizational skills
- Coding consistency and attention to detail
- Git workflow (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)
- Sass, Webpack, Node.js
- Jasmine, Karma
- Coding to a style guide & linting
- DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed