Title: UAT Analyst
Contract: 12 Month Anticipated Duration
Location: Cupertino CA,
We are looking for a passionate UAT Analyst focused on mobile device manual campaign user acceptance testing. You are passionate and able to succeed in a dynamic environment; you should work well and stay cool under pressure and stress. You are inventive and focused in your approach to work and solving problems within project deadlines.
- Design & develop tests, tools, & frameworks to enable reduction of manual testing.
- Work with the development team to review functionality. Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
- Work closely with operations and software engineers to develop robust test automation, continuous integration, performance improvement, and continuous deployment environment to ensure all aspects of the product are tested correctly.
- Create test plans & test cases, execute manual or automated test cases, coordinate testing using product staff and testing resources, run build scripts, deploy build output to QA controlled test environments, and perform refresh of QA test environments including static QA databases.
- Support product development and maintenance of production systems/services.
- Support one or more of the large-scale web applications and partner with product teams.
- Responsibilities include capacity forecasting, performance improvement, and automation/tool development.
- QA lifecycle testing, including regression, negative, error bug and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze, design, code, inspect, debug, and test new software solutions in the internal tools area.
- Experience in software system like Jira for tracking tickets
- Worked closely with engineering to troubleshoot bugs/defects
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related field and five years of professional experience
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed