Title: Trust & Safety Associate
Location: Omaha, NE (Currently Remote)
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension or FTE
Shift: Overnight – 11pm to 8am – Sun to Thur
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Associate who will be responsible for processing and investigating content like Ads, Jobs, posts etc to ensure there are no fake, suspicious and harmful content published on the platform. Report and reconciliation of disputes, as well as, minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner.
Serving our more than 650 million members worldwide, the Trust & Safety team is the group tasked with keeping our client a professional place. Our team members are proactive, motivated, organized, and possess a global perspective – and able to work well in a team-oriented environment. The associates are directly responsible for making the internet safer, protecting free speech and defending our brand.
- 1-2 years of experience with content policy, fraud or anti-abuse operations
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it
- Familiarity with Internet policy and regulatory environments like spam prevention, fraud detection, account takeovers etc.
- Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Interpret and enforce policies and protect members from bad LinkedIn content which includes but not limited to Ads, Jobs, Content Posts etc.
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines and policy updates
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research on Linkedin Content from multiple languages using LinkedIn directed appropriate tools.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity and quality goals
- Showcase flexibility with the work schedule as per the business requirements
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed