Job Title: Training Specialist – Sr. Instructional Designer
Duration: 6 months
Overview: Analyze, design, and develop new training curriculums, participant guides, job aids, and assessments that are complex in nature. May conduct job task analysis and “Train the Trainer” sessions. Work with internal clients and subject matter experts to determine program and learning objectives. Will design and develop learning assets.
Required Skills: Must possess analytical and project management skills and have a great attention to detail. May work as part of a larger project team and work with multiple stakeholders. Will develop training design documents. Must be have a working proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and e-learning software.
Must have at least five years of experience developing learning assets.
Desired Skillset: Prefer candidate with experience developing digital learning experiences and virtual training.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Education, instructional design, business or Associate’s Degree and an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Typically possesses seven or more years of experience developing and/or delivering training. Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical material in an readily understandable manner.
Primary responsibilities include coordinating, planning, developing, implementing, and assessing training programs and services as follows:
- Coordinate activities associated with delivery of learning curriculum from needs assessment through concept, pilot, implementation and evaluation.
- Provide administrative support to key offerings associated with the corporate workforce development initiative.
- Foster key relationships with HR, TAI, managers, leaders, and senior leaders corporate wide to collaboratively assess and support workforce development.
- Schedule courses; establish/maintain relationships with internal SMEs and external vendors; meet and support SMEs/Vendors on the day of course offerings; assist participants
- Provide detailed operational and logistic support to OE training functions
- Analyze course effectiveness based on observations/student feedback; recommend changes
- Develop blended learning solutions using Adobe, Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Captivate, Flash, Dreamweaver, Articulate, Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, SnagIt, web conferencing technology, or similar applications
- Provide detailed operational and logistical support to OE training and learning functions
- Prepare, organize, edit course material; ensure compliance with corporate/security standards
- Ensure sufficient number of course participants by advertising the class as needed
- Effectively operate classroom technology to support classes, webinars, and meetings
- Proactively identify, develop and help lead improvements to ensure effective and efficient processes
- Edit courseware as needed
- Keep abreast of training industry best practices, along with computing and IT skills, to make recommendations for improvement and apply Aerospace IT
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and procurement
- Seek opportunities to bring work unit or cross-functional teams together to share information and solve problems
- May train and mentor others in work process and procedures
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed