Title: Training Coordinator II
Location: Boulder, CO
Duration: 12 Months
As a Regional Operations Coordinator, you will have ownership of one or more PeopleDev learning offering processes and will be responsible for operating it reliably and driving continuous improvements. You will perform core work (solving for user inquiries/issues, run program operational tasks, data management, and reporting, data audits, etc.), problem-solve for special cases, manage initiatives to improve existing and roll our new processes/programs.
- Understand and represent the “voice of the customer” in identifying, prioritizing, and executing process transformation and day-to-day functioning.
- Provide counsel/support to employees and partners, solve their HR queries and ensure a magical customer experience.
- Define, collect and analyze process metrics. Use insights gathered to improve the experience, build efficiencies, and scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs.
- Create and maintain process documentation for all your processes, training colleagues where required.
- Background in customer/user service delivery in large scale environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of work experience in operations
- Experience in process design and driving improvements and excellent relationship management skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail with time-management and multitasking skills
- Experience in People Development or learning programs – nice to have!
- Thorough understanding and affinity to technology and experience with implementation of process automation
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed