Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Our client in Mountain View is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their mobile team for a 12+ month contract. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting their Android Carrier technical account managers
- Ensuring the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Project Managing carrier related technical activities
- Driving data and impact analysis of new requirements and policies
- Building partner-facing technical documentation
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Troubleshoot partner queries using available tools/resources and create scalable documentation
- Support existing carrier team members with technical tasks
- Continuously seek to improve processes and innovate new approaches
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Android mobile device/application development and understanding of mobile ecosystem trends.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience, and helping drive complex customer technical activities.
- Project management, organization, tracking activities and milestones
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
- Experience working with Carrier / Operator services and/or telecommunications, media, TV solutions
- Experience working with bug re
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed