Techincal Solutions Specialist
Duration: 12 months, may extend up to 2 years
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand to provide technical consulting, coordination, and problem-solving. The ideal candidate should have prior field experience working as a: Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, or Support Engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed while developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
· For existing partners: Advise on integration strategies, API, SDK, platforms, and application infrastructure, required to successfully implement a complete O2O solution, while providing “best practice” advice to ecosystem
· Resolve technical issues at root cause: Identify and document bugs and feature requests affecting partners; implement effective solutions to their problems along business-appropriate time lines; author documentation and code samples; fix product bugs and implement feature requests.
· For new partners: Lead or be a key contributor during technology overviews and architectural discussions with partners.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within partners to champion integrations.
· Lead and/or coordinate the authoring / co-authoring of technical artifacts (e.g. deployment/integration guides, help center content…etc).
· Build tools to enable partners to gain visibility into the health of a data integration(e.g. Data quality, bugs etc)
· Work hand-in-hand with Business Development Managers to address all technical needs related to partner ecosystem
· Strive to be a trusted advisor / go-to person, for partner-related technologies and integrations, for all cross-functional team
· Maintain current solutions, through the entire solution lifecycle, of assigned partners.
· Work closely with engineers, product managers, and operations teams to improve the product.
· Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
· 4+ years of prior work experience in similar positions (e.g. Solutions Architect, Technical Marketing Engineer, or a Support Engineer).
· Strong demonstrable knowledge of SQL, Python or another programming language APIs, application and platform support and implementation esp with partners
· Troubleshooting skills in common web technologies, such as HTTP, XML, FTP, SFTP
· Comfortable talking about technical topics/issues with business people and business topics/issues with technical people
· Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
· Excellent communication and follow-up skills, written and verbal, across internal and external organizations.
· SQL and Databases (automation, report generation, root cause analysis, writing complex queries)
· Experience building tools that help partners see health of data integrations (e.g. data upload success)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed