LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
• Comfortable interacting one-to-one with business owners, technical contributors, and senior leaders.
• Function as a Program/project Manager that is accountable for overall solutions delivery of Sales and Support Systems projects of varying complexity, from initiation to project closure. At times function as a program manager to deliver a solution across multiple teams for example, SFDC, Oracle, Provisioning, NPI, DW.
• Execute all deliverables throughout the full project lifecycle. Agile project methodologies may need to be utilized based on the nature of the initiative. This includes execution of project deliverables by phase, coordination of internal & cross-functional resources, and regular project statuses in cadence agreed upon between the project team and business stakeholders.
• Partner with cross functional teams, Sales and Support Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to LinkedIn’s business and technology strategies
• Leads effort to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
• Assess and mitigate risk exposure.
• B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 4+ years of program management experience within an Operations or technical department.
• 4+ years experience configuring Salesforce.com CRM, technically proficient in the sales processes in SFDC. Certifications a plus.
• 2+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams.
• Strong practical and advanced theoretical understanding of managing the life-cycle of large-scale programs and projects.
• Ability to manage multiple multiple concurrent projects.
• Must be systems-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed