Title: Technical Project Manager
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (Remote)
Main responsibilities include:
- Comfortable interacting one-to-one with individual technical contributors, senior leaders, as well as coaching teams.
- Help operations teams go from fighting fires to avoiding them.
- You will not only help teams be more efficient, you will see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the company.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs and ensure forward momentum with project execution.
- Leads effort to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Mentor individuals in best practices for planning and execution.
- Develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders.
- Assess and mitigate risk exposure.
- Manage resource planning.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of full time program/project management experience within an Operations or technical department.
- 2+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams.
- Mastered Agile methods and practices through multiple teams (Scrum and Kanban).
- Strong practical and advanced theoretical understanding of managing the life-cycle of large-scale programs and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed