Title: Technical Project Manager
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Technical Project Manager to join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with robotics and automation. We believe automation to be the next big technological shift, comparable to the introduction of the smartphone.
This role is critical in designing and developing easy-to-use features and functionality that enable anon-technical audience to leverage the tremendous power of our automation platform.
Culturally, any qualified candidate will have a process-oriented mindset, be dedicated to learning and discovery, make data-driven decisions, and communicate and collaborate proactively and empathetically with teammates across all functions and, of course, our customers.
- Program manage complex, multidisciplinary projects for web and platform services. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals and progress to project stakeholders. Projects often span offices and time zones
- Lead Agile/Scrum planning and execution for a internal technical team and a partner engineering team for our Web Application Product
- Put agreed-upon ideas and direction into action, ensuring clear ownership and accountability and drive clarity and timely decision making
- Monitor the effectiveness and progress of key initiatives and keep all of the project participants and stakeholders coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines
- Design and build supporting operational structures and processes to ensure a cross-functional project team works efficiently and effectively
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
5 years of professional work experience in project management, Product management or management consulting
Detail oriented and excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
Ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
Proven track record working effectively on cross-functional projects or teams
MBA and/or graduate degree 8+ years of professional work experience in project management or management consulting
Program management credentials (e.g., PMP, CAPM) Aptitude for strategic thinking and a focus on quantitative impacts
Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executive leadership team, peers, managers and junior staff
Versatile across multiple functions including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, with working knowledge of Engineering and Operations Familiarity with Android smartphones & tablets
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed