Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: 3 months with extension possibility
We are looking for someone who is motivated to take on project work in a challenging and rapidly changing environment. In this role you will be closely collaborating with the central security team to deploy controls across the entire organization. This roll will require you to be onsite.
- Identifying opportunities for improved collaboration, rolling out solutions & facilitating connections and trust to influence across teams.
- Interact with Engineering community to develop internal reference material, ensure solutions that have been identified are properly documented so that the internal customers experience significantly improves
- Able to reason through business justifications and work with owners to develop shared understanding and common objectives.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, coordinate and deliver cross-functional remediation projects that directly make Alphabet more secure.
- Developing technical solutions to support internal users
- Responsible for setting, coordinating and achieving challenging goals.
- Technical degree (Bachelor applied computer science or equivalent) with 2-5 years of hands-on technical skills.
- SQL Knowledge – Comfortable using Google Sheets with formulas, basic App Script – Understanding of networking – Familiarity with GCP Cloud (or equivalent)
- Security Background – Comfortable using Linux and scripting in Bash
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed