Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months
- 3 – 5 years of project or program management experience – creating program plans, tracking progress, risk, and issue management.
- Experience leading technical projects/programs in a fast-paced large-scale product, software, or operations environment.
- Program management experience managing large-scale, aggressive, and dynamic technical projects.
- Experience in creation and tracking program plans, risk and issue management.
- Triage and track bugs/issues/tickets, drive to resolution. Ensure data is accurate and fresh.
- Manage and coordinate office hours and escalation/inquiry pipeline.
- Manage dependencies and cross-functional issues, and identify the need to develop or improve tools/processes.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate work items based on program goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Managing communications across teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed