Title: Technical Program Manager
Duration: 9 Month Contract
Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
• Adept around the subject matter to be able to articulate technical details and requirements to various teams involved.
• Be able to understand technical components to be able to effectively manage projects and programs.
• Help define metrics and project success criteria.
• Work with PM and Engineers to build plans on how to execute project / program.
• Contribute to help solve complex problems.
• Make data informed decisions to steer the program.
• Planning, execution and delivery of cross-functional initiatives.
• Partner with management on project execution and team efficiency.
• Drive resource planning activities and deliverables.
• Help build a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation, and learning.
• Work with cross-functional organizations such as Security, Production, Foundation, and other organizations in LinkedIn to help maintain momentum.
Technical Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 4 years of software engineering experience, Infrastructure, SRE, or similar experience.
• 2+ years of experience managing large scale projects.
Technical Program Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years of experience managing large scale projects.
• Experience in managing projects for services or enterprise.
• Understanding Software Development and understanding of AWS, Azure, or other cloud technologies.
• Understanding of studio operations and studio asset lifecycle management.
• Good understanding of media technology and process such as content delivery, production, streaming, and broadcasting.
• Managing full life-cycle of program / projects.
• Experience managing multiple projects.
• Work with cross matrix organization to help drive outcomes for the program.
• Strong communication skills.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed