Technical Program Manager
Duration: 1 year contract (12 months)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client is looking for a technical project manager to assist with projects managed by Technical Account Management Team. The candidate will actively manage device development projects and assist day-to-day tasks managed by the team including post mass production support for devices, communicating with both internal and external partners, and actively chase technical and operational issues to closure.
The ideal candidate works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends, follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as an advisor and partner to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, process flows.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Experience Level: 5+ years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Science or equivalent fields of education
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and communicate project updates to executives.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, documentation).
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments concurrently.
- Self-starter who is able to quickly learn new tools and gain familiarity with new processes and technologies with minimal assistance.
- Experienced with creating spreadsheets, presentation material, and project / process documentation.
- Experience working on customer support workflows and scaling up such initiatives
- Experience working on device certification processes, eg. Android CTS
- Demonstrate observational and analysis skills, including:
- ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information
- ability to track and report metrics, and manage risks
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with consumer electronics, including:
- Phones and tablets
- IoT devices.
Preferred (but not required) experience and qualifications:
- ITIL Certification. Change Management experience. Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding and experience with hardware development life cycle (Proto, EVT, DVT, PVT, MP phases).
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed