We are seeking a strong candidate who can help with our team create plans for resource fulfillment, track progress, and facilitate the delivery process to end services.
· Ensure Display Ads engineering teams have the compute resources they need.
· Analyze requests submitted by Eng Teams for capacity
· Determine if the orders can be provisioned; allocate the quota (via CLI), and update the budget.
· Communicate provisioning decisions to customers.
· Work with customers on developing provisioning plans for resource requests.
· Keep track of machine orders (aka Big Bets) and allocate as needed; return excess to the pantry after 2 quarters.
· Partner with Display Resource Planner to review and triage machine orders from AViD Engineering Teams on a quarterly basis.
· Assist Display Resource Planner with ensuring orders are placed within machine shape and budget.
· Data analysis and entry across multiple Google tools including sheets, doc, Trebuchet and etc.
· Provide customer service function to AViD Eng Teams in ensuring prompt resolution of requests and investigation of questions raised regarding compute resources
· Partner with Display Resource Planner in management of capacity related production issues. Ensure issues are escalated correctly with respect to severity and priority.
· Own day to day provisioning actions for complex non-self service resource types for all Display Engineering including organic and launch (inorganic) growth needs.
· Provide project management functions for Display Ads Resource Office Team (includes hosting weekly meetings, maintaining weekly coverage calendars, scheduling quarterly OKR scoring and development, etc.)
· Partner with Display Resource Planner to staff and schedule Display Resource office hours as a forum for AViD engineering teams to have ad hoc questions on resource management answered.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Allocating machine resources to fund launches and reclaim unused machine resources
2. Provide individualized support to teams as they determine how to request machine resources for new launches.
3. Utilize strong communication skills to coordinate effectively with Engineers, Program Managers, and other Resource Planners
· Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years equivalent work experience; candidates with Program/Project Coordinating, Accounting, and/or Data experience are encouraged to apply
· A positive customer service attitude and drive
· Ability to establish and foster collaborative efforts, particularly across functions and teams
· Detail oriented; there are many things to keep track of in this space and the job requires excellent organizational skills
· Experience using basic command-line executables (unix kernel)
· Program Coordination skills are needed to prioritize requests and work with teams to identify alternatives when requests cannot be fulfilled
· Experience with Google Suite, especially Sheets, to analyze data
· Financial/Accounting Analysis
· Ability to find trends, maintain budgets, and plan capacity for numerous teams
· Communication, Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· 3-4 Years – Command line executables (Linux)
· Command line interface experience
· Experience planning compute machine capacity for teams.
· SQL and experience creating dashboards, scripting, or coding to automate tasks – nice to have
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed