Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
- Responsible for helping engineering teams to organize, prioritize and track tasks in a detailed manner as needed to complete project objectives and facilitate team discussions.
- Manage dependencies between teams working with other program managers.
- Lead programs across TDA to ensure we operate efficiently such as product launch activities, project reviews, user immersion days, newsletters
- Manage prioritization processes at a team level to establish objectives and key results across Engineering and Product Management teams, and partner organizations.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in program management.
- 2 years of experience in a technical role, e.g., software or QA engineering.
- Program Management
- Technical Acumen
Experience with agile methodologies, SCRUM master experience
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed