Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, Ca (Remote)
Duration: Initial 6 month Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
As a Technical Program Manager with one of our top clients, you will lead complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Increase effectiveness of tools and operations by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively improving current systems and structures.
- Build dashboards and data connectors to enable streamlined insights from operations.
- Define, develop, distribute, create, and update repeatable processes/tools.
- Ongoing communications about the overall Project/Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners/customers.
- Manage multiple concurrent work streams, each with multiple facets, in varying stages.
- Implement new ideas effectively.
- Employ a customer-focused approach to liaise between internal Google account managers, engineers, and partners outside of org.
- Serve effectively as an escalation point of contact, troubleshooting quickly and efficiently with a thorough, structured and customer-minded approach.
- Provide functional subject matter expertise, apply analytical skills, manage complex projects to major milestones, and prepare executive briefings and project presentations (ability to tell the story).
- Work with developers and partner companies to develop and launch robust, useful applications and product solutions.
- Collaborate closely with key application developers and cross functional team.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Project management of complex technical projects along with triaging data.
- Ongoing communications about the overall Project/Program for the various stakeholder groups (engineers, account managers, partners, etc.), both internally and externally with key partners.
- Efficiently manage technical projects, meeting technical milestones and deliverables on time, etc.
- BA/BS in any field. 3-5 years of working experience.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Solid project management skills (PMP preferred) on complex technical projects with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and leading a team to delivery — strategizing on approach, looping in stakeholders, tracking dependencies and risks, estimating timelines, creating project plans and organizing collaboration, etc.
- Ability to collaborate on projects, constantly coordinating with team members and other project owners.
- Deep interest and ability to analyze data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Comfortable in a technical environment, using technical terminology, etc.
- Familiarity with gSuite
- Experience with SQL and using general relational databases.
- Experience with systems design and/or coding in a general purpose programming language. Programming language: Python preferred
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed