Title: Technical Program Manager II
Location: Mountain View, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 12 month Contract (possibility of extension or permanent hire)
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of our client's integrations by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of technical troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SQL.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese
- Experience in troubleshooting web technologies, such as XML, HTML and HTML5, Flash.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to make decisions based on data-sets.
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed