Title: Technical Implementation Consultant
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 8 month Contract (possibility of extension or permanent hire)
The Technical Consultant is a key technical resource for our Customer Success Organization through sales and implementation process. The Technical Consultant works closely with our Customer Success Managers, to provide technical assistance, and consulting to ensure smooth onboarding of customers to our platform. The ideal candidate will be a natural relationship builder with great communications, organization, and technical skills.
- Ensure successful onboarding of customers, supporting with integration, authentication, and consulting efforts as needed.
- Support Sales, and Customer Success Managers as the key technical resource to understand customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Act as the primary technical interface, and a product specialist on pre-sales calls.
- Provide technical support to existing customers post launch and ensure that their issues are resolved to fullest satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver presentations that explain our products to clients and prospects.
- Delight the customers by providing prescriptive consulting on solutions and quickly resolve escalations when required.
- Provide input to internal product teams on customer needs and industry trends for product enhancements
- Document any new technical issues, investigate solutions, and communicate the solutions to the appropriate teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in the implementation of technical products and projects, especially in a subscription-based business
- Proven experience with security protocols and enterprise user management systems (e.g. SAML, Active Directory)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- A good understanding of Learning Management Systems and how they integrate with Learning Content Delivery.
- Experience and/or Familiarity with Multi Auth, xAPI, Learning Record Store, and Learning Experience platforms
- Great communication and presentation skills for both technical and business audiences
- A good understanding of the enterprise software space
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer projects at once.
- Knowledge and prior use of case management and collaboration tools like SFDC, Jira or Confluence.
- Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments
- Project management capabilities and stakeholder management would be nice to have
- Experience with Learning Experience platforms support and how they integrate with Learning Management system would be a huge plus
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed