Technical Implementation Consultant – Data Discovery
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Privacy Management Software, has engaged us in a search for Technical Implementation Consultant (Data Discovery) to join their growing Professional Services team! The Technical Implementation Consultant role is one of the key pieces of our client’s organizational architecture. Post-sale, implementation consultants are the key to implementing the solution, deploying the technology, and driving adoption. The role specifically covers our client’s data discovery product so requires successful candidates to have a strong technical and consultative background and acumen for all things data. This role is extremely important as it’s the bridge between our client and the customer. It’s also critical internally as he / she will need to identify gaps in the product, helping the business grow.
Background and Scope
- Partner with clients to understand their data architecture and business objectives
- Utilize our client’s technology to discover and classify structured and un-structured data across a variety of systems both Cloud and on-premise
- Implement the solution working with a variety of different data sources and types in different hosting locations.
- Identify success criteria and a joint collaborative delivery approach with customers.
- Partner with Solutions Engineers and the Customer to create statements of works.
- Ability to demo various use-cases of the product as well as the ability to answer questions both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize issues and respond quickly to pressing customer needs.
- Support clients throughout the entire implementation process, start to completion, providing exceptional service throughout
- Work closely with the product team to build out ideas and concepts that are highlighted during implementations
- Becoming a subject matter expert to specific modules and helping other junior colleagues, or supporting your team members who may be new to the platform
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 1-5 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting
- Expertise in architecting, supporting, and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Proven end-to-end Implementation experience
- Experience in de-escalating tough situations to achieve a favorable outcome
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong technical experience
- API’s – have a strong knowledge, being able to integrate
- Working knowledge of containerization, orchestration, and related infrastructures such as:
- Scripting skills – preferably Bash and Python, Ansible, Linux, firewall, ports
- Basic Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
- Debugging skills of the complex environment
- Understanding high-level concepts of distributed systems
- Exposure to data and the Big Data world
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as:
- Google Cloud
- AKS, EKS, GKE, Drivers, Storage, VPN, Subnets
- Linux and Windows Administration skills
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- AWS / Azure Certifications
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Successful candidates will be required to earn their CIPP/E and CIPM within 90 and 180 days respectively, from thier first day of employment.
- Local Atlanta based candidates only
About Our Client
Our client’s solution is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. They help organizations make sure their employees are doing what their privacy policies say they do. Their business is fueled by an active regulatory environment, recent regulations fine organizations up to 4% of global worldwide revenue for non-compliance. Their web based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed