Title: Technical Solutions Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mountain View, CA
· Understand Android technologies (i.e. API, SDK, Java, Relevant hardware) and Android permission model
· Technical understanding of how Android apps work. (e.g., how Android permissions work, what a headless app means, what a default handler means, etc)
· Manage Policies requests from cross-functionally by providing guidance for high visibility escalations, gray area cases, inquiries, and singular scenarios that might require exceptional handling.
· Conduct trend analysis on past requests to understand any gaps in policy coverage and/or processes and help identify opportunities for improvement to reduce repeated requests/increase efficiencies.
· Create and refine processes, systems and tools, and help expand our support and awareness of emerging product and policy escalations/issues as these come our way; maintain and improve the policy consultation team’s coverage and knowledge of policies and processes.
· Lead deep-dive and root cause analyses to identify operational gaps and work with Process Excellence, Engineering, Product and Tools to optimize our workflows.
· BA/BS degree Computer Science and/ or equivalent practical experience
· 5-8 years of experience in Android app development, app reviews, content moderation, policy enforcement, customer/developer support or policy creation
· Experience in operations management, contact center operations or project management
· Technical understanding of how Android apps work. (e.g., how Android permissions work, what a headless app means, what a default handler means, etc.)
· Data analysis and problem solving experience
· Experience executing test plans and test cases and organizing output into clear concise reports
· Can capture data, import to spreadsheet, and pivot data for ad-hoc manual and automated reports
· Ability to learn new tools and technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to share work status regularly, report issues as necessary, summarize complex issues
· Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on conflicting priorities
· Attention to details with excellent follow-up, high moral standards and great team player
· Expectation of complete confidentiality.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with senior stakeholders and executives
· Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary
· Experience/knowledge in data analysis, complex problem solving, efficient execution
· Proficiency in simplifying and presenting complex concepts to senior stakeholders
· Experience in content moderation, DevOps, policy enforcement, or policy creation
· Understanding of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global company and experience managing and building high-volume outsourced operations
· Experience with tradefed and Android CTS/GTS test suites execution and test fail evaluation.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed