Title: Supplier Compliance Program Manager
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (Remote)
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide support in the development of the Supplier Compliance Program & related processes
- Assist with the transition and maintenance of ongoing updates to supplier inventory in partnership with the Privacy Team
- Communication and reporting development related to adoption and compliance of programs
- Participate and lead efforts to streamline strategic sourcing processes
- Develop SOPs for compliance related processes and initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally with sourcing team members and business partners
- Assist in other projects at the discretion of the manager, as needed
- 5 – 10 years of professional experience in supplier risk management/compliance, indirect procurement or strategic sourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with reporting and data analysis (i.e. Excel, Pivot tables)
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Robust program/project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage & maintain timelines.
- Familiarity with global privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc).
- Ability to work in a team environment, pro-active and action-oriented.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and extremely high attention to detail.
- Advanced functional experience in computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, SharePoint and Lucidcharts preferred not required.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed