Title: L&D Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ mos
- Help setup, launch and manage the Learning & Development team for one of the largest teams with our client
- As a Strategy & Operations Lead on the Central Strategy and Operations team, you will be part of a team providing deep project leadership to solve strategic questions in the Learning & Development space across the organization. This role will require you to develop solutions to complex, ambiguous and high-visibility business problems and opportunities. You will work in close partnership with our client's vertical teams and Strategy and Operations colleagues across the regions. You’ll need to be a collaborative, data-driven, analytical problem solver who is able to effectively lead and manage multiple workstreams, projects, and stakeholders across time zones on a global scale
- Project manage major strategic initiatives across multiple teams
- Support the process for defining the team's Learning & Development strategies, translating them into cross-functional initiatives, and driving their execution
- Proactively engage company-wide stakeholders on initiatives (e.g. projects that cross-Product, Sales, Marketing and Policy)
- Provide strategic analytical insights and frameworks to drive projects and initiatives forward
- Launch and land organizational change management plans for mid- to long-term transformative initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience.
- Relevant experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or sales operations.
- Experience with stakeholder management, strategic initiatives, and operations.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable MBA or graduate degree with a minimum of 6 years experience or equivalent practical experience. Experience managing large-scale projects with external management consulting firms Experience in Learning & Development, Talent & Organization, or related areas Experience in leading operational and strategic initiatives end-to-end, managing stakeholders and running multiple projects or work-streams simultaneously. Strong communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences. Experience in change management to transform an organization’s culture and operations.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed