Title: Sr Strategic Learning Consultant – Sales Readiness
Location: San Francisco (remote initially)
Duration: 6+ month contract (possible extensions or C2H)
The Sales Readiness Senior Strategic Learning Consultant is an exciting and challenging role requiring the ability to focus on behavioral outcomes and measurable results related to sales learning programs with a focus on knowledge, competencies, role changes and team structural changes.
The SLC will work to drive learning outcomes using adult learning principles and best practices. This high energy person will be expected to consult with Sales Leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders to promote learning as a change agent, drive commitment, and execute on instructionally sound content development and delivery techniques, to a non-learning-focused audience.
SLC candidates must be able to not only offer consultative guidance across all modalities, but to design and develop content for assorted learning modalities under ambiguity.
• Design complex, blended learning solutions that are highly interactive and innovative including in-person synchronous and online asynchronous learning
• Recommend instructionally sound 6-12 month learning strategies and execute various learning experiences against these strategies
• Drive measurable, improved sales performance through instructionally-sound learning programs and initiatives across regions.
• Leverage the ADDIE, SAM, LLAMA or similar model in analyzing designing, developing, implementing and evaluating performance support solutions.
• Consult and offer guidance to Subject and Field Matter Experts on instructional design development
• Manage large/complex customer-facing projects or multiple projects within budget and time constraints.
• Effectively negotiate and manage relationships with internal and external learning partners.
• Continuously stretch and innovate to raise the bar on existing learning solution development processes, techniques, and solution types.
• Design & develop training interventions for In-Person Instructor-Led Training, Simulations, Web-Based Training (eLearning & Video), Virtual Classrooms, Coaching models, and Just-in-Time performance-support
• Drive enhancements for Learning Management Systems and productivity tools.
• Lead design, development & execution of Instructionally-focused learning standards across multiple modalities.
• Lead and consult with cross-functional stakeholders in Global Sales Organization (sales support).
• Mentor and coach peer developers as appropriate to improve Instructional Design and development skills
• 3+ years of experience partnering directly or indirectly with sales teams
• 5+ years of experience leading learning projects
• 6+ years of experience in training, behavioral principles or adult learning
• 6+ years of experience in designing learning and performance solutions
• 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent using formal learning models to develop effective learning solutions that meet the needs of a global audience
• 6+ years of relevant experience as an instructional designer or learning consultant applying; Bloom’s taxonomy, ADDIE, and Agile methodologies, 4MAT, Accelerated Learning techniques, Content Presentation types, ARCS model, and Kirkpatrick Levels of Measurement
• 6+ years of experience leveraging multiple software tools for developing learning products including: Office 365, MS Teams, Articulate, Captivate, Adobe, GoAnimate, Photoshop, Camtasia, Zoom, Go-to-Meeting, Bluejeans, etc.
• 5+ years working with video applications and production
• 5+ years of proven leadership skills, team building, project management and mentoring to more junior roles
• 5+ years of relevant experience as an engaging live-classroom facilitator, delivering curriculum across sales teams
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in an agile, rapid-development, fast-paced environment, or technology-based environment
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Vanessa at: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed