Job Title: Staff Engineer, AWS
Location: Remote/West Coast
Duration: 6+ months
- Solution Design/Architect and code new integrations as well as modify existing integrations as necessary (40%)
- Works closely with other integration team members and other technical teams in coming up with technical designs (20%)
- Engages with the vendor partner onsite/offshore to executes enhancements, perform code reviews for any RTB changes (20%)
- Assists in the definition of requirements, provides estimates for the work effort required, (20%)
- Adheres to design and coding standards as established by company and enforces the same when working with vendor partners
- Follows test driven development for new integrations build as well as modifying existing integrations.
- Identifies single points of failure in system and develops plans for improvement.
Minimum 8 years of Total Experience
Minimum 4 yrs of relevant experience on AWS components but not limited to API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudwatch, Containers.
Experience with hybrid cloud is preferred.
EDUCATION REQUIRED/PREFERRED: Bachelor’s or equivalent relevant work experience
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED/PREFERRED: AWS Developer associate, AWS architect associate/professional
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Strong experience with RESTFul APIs.
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks, proficient with Git version control and event-driven architecture and design patterns.
· Should be able to analyze the business requirement and develop business components and design documents.
· Development experience on utilizing TDD framework for code development.
· Knowledge of AWS ServerLess framework is a big plus.
· AWS developer/architect certification is preferred.
· Strong communication and analytical skills.
· Strong hands-on experience is must for this role
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Mike at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed