Title: Sr. UX Program Manager
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 12+ month contract
Our client is searching for a Sr. UX Program Manager to join their team for a 12+ month contract. As a UX Program Manager, you will combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team improve the design of products that are used by billions of users. You’ll plan projects, define milestones, assess risks, create actionable insights, and ensure projects meet deadlines. You’ll harmonize the work of UX Designers, Researchers, Content Strategists, UX Engineers, and other UX disciplines, while also working closely with our Engineering and Product Manager cross-functional partners, to drive UX team objectives and create innovative experiences for our business, products, and users.
- Provide leadership and operational excellence across the Nest Apps UX teams to deliver the highest level of trust-building and strategic counsel through all project interactions.
- Utilize your deep understanding of the UX craft, methodologies, and/or analytics to build programs that scale across teams.
- Act as a representative for UX in cross-functional collaborations with Engineering and Product Management teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure the Nest UX team is working at optimum efficiency.
- Lead and collaborate with Nest UX team leadership in key project decision-making and orchestrate successful delivery for multiple UX related projects simultaneously
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- 7+ years of UX program management experience
- Experience developing project plans for UX centric scope in an iterative software development environment
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale. Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to UX operations across platforms and surfaces
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships. Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator) – nice to have
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed