Title: Senior UX Designer
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 6+ months
Our client is searching for a strong Sr. UX Designer to join their team for a 6+ month contract. This UX Designer will provide UX support for two internal products that are focused at measuring engineering productivity and help teams make data-driven decisions. They will work closely with their PM and Eng counterparts to create design mocks and work with engineering to make sure the features that they are working on are implemented as spec’ed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Attend coordination meetings with their PM & Eng counterparts
- Work with their UX Research counterparts to identify research needs, attend user research sessions and translate user research findings into actionable design recommendations.
- Create UX mock-ups and design spec’s in Figma
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in UX Design or a related field; Experience with data visualizations and data analytics a big plus!
- 5+ years’ experience in UX Design, preferably with complex enterprise applications or data analytics applications (e.g. Google Analytics, Plex, etc…)
- Attention to detail
- 4+ years' experience in data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong sense of responsibility
- Experience working with UX prototyping tools like Figma or Sketch
- Experience working with Google Material – GREAT to have!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed