Title: Sr. Technical Program Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (can be remote, but needs to work PST hours)
Duration: Initial 9 month w2 contract w/ possibility of extension
Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager in the Performance and Application Infrastructure Team. In this role, you will partner with key business and technical leaders to deliver state-of-art software tools and frameworks for mobile & web application and drive large scale infrastructure migrations across a diverse set of products . The right candidate will have demonstrated domain experience in building and rolling out infrastructure and tooling changes for a large developer base and experience in managing programs to deliver successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given. Influence, collaboration and leadership across functional lines is essential.
- Understand, Plan and Deliver software tools & frameworks for Mobile, Web applications
- Drive large-scale infrastructure migrations for a diverse set of products
- Develop strategic project roadmaps and resource plans with leadership team.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters accountability, transparency, and excellence. Manage and maintain a prioritized Program backlogs based on highest business value and ensure forward momentum with project execution. Provide clean escalations to surface risks and remove roadblocks. Assess and mitigate risk exposure.
- Lead efforts to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Partner with technical leadership on project execution and team efficiency.
- Evaluate, champion and drive adoption of appropriate Agile software development methodologies throughout the team.
- Help teams be more efficient, see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the company.
- Develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders.
- B.S./B.A. Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 4 + years of program management experience in enterprise software environment.
- Experience managing infrastructure and/or software development programs or projects.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile Methods through multiple teams (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with performance monitoring, testing, optimization & evangelization
- Experience with i18N & Accessibility a plus.
- Mastered Agile methods and practices through multiple teams (Scrum and Kanban).
- Practical and advanced understanding of managing the lifecycle of large-scale programs and projects.
- Excellent communication skills; skilled at cross-functional and cross-organizational communication and attention to detail.
- Experience with software engineering practices and familiarity with coding techniques.
- Ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally in a large organization.
- Successfully traverse tactical and strategic objectives.
- Experience in planning and collaboration tools.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed