Immediate opening for an experienced lead Lean/Agile practitioner to joining a dynamic Enterprise Technology team. The selected candidate will have the primary responsibility of facilitating the formation, learning and growth of multiple cross-functional delivery teams in developing a Lean/Agile mindset, adopting and continuously improving practices in their context, and guiding teams and leaders to enable the effective flow of delivery across the end-to-end value stream. As a servant-leader, the Lead Scrum Master plays a key role in planning, facilitation, supporting teams, removing impediments, providing team coaching and mentorship, visualizing the Lean value stream to optimize for flow, and working with other Lean/Agile practitioners to exchange learnings at scale.
Sr. Scrum Master Job Responsibilities:
· Facilitate contextual adoption of the Scrum Framework, including daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews & retrospectives, and other related team and intra-team meetings
· Facilitate contextual adoption of Lean Thinking, including visualization and continuous optimization of delivery flow using the Kanban Method
· Facilitate and participate in scaled events, including cross-team planning, delivery synchronization, and systems-level inspect & adapt
· Prepare and facilitate quarterly, release, and sprint planning with the product owner and the team
· Guide Feature and Story-level refinement to the Definition of “Ready” in preparation for the next quarter and upcoming sprints
· Work with the team and Product Owner/Managers to maintain a healthy backlog and rolling short and mid-term planning for upcoming releases
· Engage the organization to remove impediments to the team’s ability to perform by working closely with the team and stakeholders, including product owners/managers, leadership, and other teams
· Support communication of delivery progress, gaps, and obstacles with a wide variety of stakeholders; coach product owners/managers to play an active role in stakeholder engagement
· Forms and guides teams to high performance by helping the team navigate interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for improvement and growth. Create and sustain an environment of psychological safety and trust among team members, and between the team and the larger organization
· Collect and share transparent team metrics with teams, recommend new metrics for the team's context, and foster continuous improvement conversations using metrics
· Coaches the team on Lean, Agile, and Scrum principles with a goal of continuous improvement. Able to subtly observe team dynamics, recognize strengths and growth opportunities of individual team members and her/himself, and invite team members into coaching conversations to inspire learning and growth.
Sr. Scrum Master Requirements:
· Candidates must be based in the metro Atlanta, GA area
· 5+ years experience applying the Scrum Framework and/or Kanban Method in growing high performing teams as a full-time practitioner
· Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Kanban Coach at an organization that is committed to Lean-Agile as its core approach for delivering business value
· Experience influencing positive and impactful change in organizations working towards Lean/Agile adoption, learning, and growth
· Experience and core values are our top selection criteria; however, certifications help represent one's desire to build knowledge. Some certifications to be considered include LeanKanban Unversity's TKP, Scrum.org's PSM, Scrum Alliance's CSM
· Experience with applying test automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery capabilities to achieve delivery speed and operational stability
· Experience using Lean/Agile collaboration tools like Rally
Please forward current resumes to email@example.com for immediate review.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed