Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Engineer/Architect
Duration: 18 months
1. Support the standing up of a Digital Platform
2. Responsible for the overall digital solution architecture of next generation systems in the areas of Digital Commerce, User Journey Mapping, IoT, Application of AI and ML and Multi-Channel Strategies.
3. Define the overall framework for creating Digital solutions using emerging Digital Architecture patterns such as Client-Cloud Architectures, Micro services, Reactive & Event based architectures etc.
4. Provide administration functions on the Digital Platform.
5. Define Release Pipeline, CI/CD, Configuration Management to ensure the reliability and scalability of the applications on the Digital Platform
6. Identify gaps in the APIs to backend systems based on the upcoming digital needs and initiate development and deployment to enable the SCRUM teams in MVP/Sprint planning
7. Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements. Ensure compatibility with existing solutions, infrastructure, services, and strategic requirements
8. Develop, review, and communicate enterprise-wide digital architectural policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
9. Collaborate with OUs and strategy planning to define long term business case roadmaps for digital solutions, draw comparisons against current state and define future state architecture.
10. Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solution. Supports scoping, technical sizing and technical risk assessments
5+ years of operating complex, large-scale enterprise external facing mobile applications or web sites
1) Prior experience in working on SF Service Cloud. Configuring SF applications
2) Demonstrated experience with Full stack application development; Salesforce custom application design, Apex language, API, and Visualforce or Lightning.
3) Experience with multiple user setup, profiles and roles, configuration, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations
4) Expertise in extensive programming in Java or C++.
5) Understanding and experience in setting up DNS and Network firewall.
1) Managing application configuration using (Chef, Puppet, etc)
2) Experience in scripting languages (Ruby, Python, PowerShell, etc).
3) Familiar with Amazon Web Services or Azure
4) Familiar with Docker Containers and hypervisors
5)Experience of deploying application through an App Store and Internal Store. Familiar with the MDM
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Specialized certification may be required. Typically possesses nine or more years’ experience in the field performing complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations.
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Houston at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed