Senior Release Train Engineer
3 month contract with extension/conversion (full benefits offered)
Remote start – must be local to Atlanta, GA
The Release Train Engineer’s (RTE) primary purpose is to support Agile Release Trains (ART) by steering them to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in large environments. The RTE’s focus is to deliver value by managing program level processes, execution, and continuous improvement.
Ability to perform feature planning.
- Facilitate the coordinated preparation of release planning for the release train.
- Orchestrate the planning for future program increments.
- Ensure communication of communication of delivery and progress to stakeholders.
- Manage scope negotiations and trade-offs where applicable.
Promote transparency in delivery and execution.
- Ability to use metrics, KPIs, investment mix reporting in support of transparency and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate inspect and adapt system reviews.
- Coordination of system demos where applicable
- Plan and coordinate major releases.
- Assist Production Readiness Managers in coordination of program level initiatives that cross multiple release trains.
- Resolve, report or escalate issues and risks that may hinder the team's ability to delivery features.
- Manage inter and intra team dependencies
- Lead ART in quarterly retrospectives, release train coordination and system efficiency
- Participate in community of RTEs in support of department growth and mastery
5+ years of experience
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed