Title: Sr. Recruiter
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ months, potential to extend
In this Recruiter role, you'll:
1. Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines. Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
2. Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc. Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators.
3. Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
4. Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers.
We'd like you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience and 1-2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency, corporate, or start-up setting
- Experience closing candidates at all levels from early career to senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Impeccable confidentiality
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience hiring for product managers, technical program managers, UXR, UXD, product data analysts, operations, G&A
- Deep network of staffing talent in various markets
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed