Title: Technical Recruiter
Duration: 12 months
Remote but PST
Our team is searching for a 12+ month contract Sr. Tech Recruiter. The Recruiter is responsible for working on software engineering roles from sourcing passive candidates, managing online applicant pools, partnering with hiring managers, to offer close.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Source and manage active and passive candidate pipelines
- Partner with hiring managers for their hiring needs
- Work with candidates with a high level of candidate care from first contact to offer close
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting
- Experience in house (not just agency experience) offer negotiating skills (including equity)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, and candidate sourcing skills (ie linkedin)
- Education: HS diploma
- In-house corporate recruiting experience for engineering roles
- Experience with Google applications, such as gmail, google cal, sheets, google docs
- Applicant tracking system: Greenhouse
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed