Title: UX/Interaction Designer (Visual + Mobile)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract
Our client is searching for a seasoned Qualitative Researcher to join their consumer analytics team for a 12+ month contract. As a Qualitative Researcher on the Customer team, you will play a role in developing and implementing the client's hardware vision. This research will inform future marketing and product strategy. You understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment to define and prioritize research projects that bring the voice of the consumer to the brand.
You have experience scoping research, determining methodologies, and executing qualitative studies. You support research stakeholders from marketing and product teams, and are a research partner to others on the Customer Insights & Analytics team. You will primarily run qualitative research in house, but may also leverage external vendors for parts of the work. You feel comfortable building screeners and moderator guides, running IDIs and focus groups in person and virtually, and are an excellent written and verbal presenter of insights.
Given the expansive range of internal and external constituencies, you should be comfortable working, communicating and presenting at all levels, both internally and externally, with customers and colleagues and on an international level. You have excellent experience in consumer insights and product development insights as well as marketing insights.
- Collaborate with product and Customer Experience researchers to execute studies from beginning to end
- Develop screeners and moderator guides, and execute focus groups, IDIs, and online qual boards to capture insights
- Develop business-relevant conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to director-level audiences
- Manage multiple stakeholders and projects at the same time
- Effectively manage change in a fast-paced environment. We are a team that feels like a start-up within the brand
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-10+ years experience at a market research firm or within a market research role within a company, in a qualitative research capacity
- Experience writing screeners and moderator guides
- Experience moderating focus groups, IDIs, and other qualitative research
- Effective cross-functional team work attitude, including project management skills, multi-country projects
- Interest in consumer electronics, such as mobile phones and smart home devices
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed