Title: Sr. Program Manager (QA)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Deliver complex projects from conception to implementation and QA and manage the relationships among them.
- Work with Engineers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out features and quality improvements.
- Prioritize and assess impact of bug fixes and ensure new feature requests are fully specified for implementation.
- Program and project manage initiatives, working closely with engineering and cross-functional internal teams including UX, Product, Technical Program Management and Engineering
- Actively work to add clarity, remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress with ability to balance team expectations, stakeholder needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work in a dynamic environment.
- Proactively identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, implementing required changes to make sure the team is enabled to make the most impact.
- Provide clear communication and proactively track actions, milestones, and deliverables, identify and address risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of Technical Program Management experience
- Demonstrated program management aptitude with experience in consumer software desirable or similar
- Prior experience working in a cross-cultural environment with remote teams
- Logical thinking and independent decision making skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed