Sr. Project Manager:
Location: Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Responsible for oversight, planning and implementation of multiple projects. Candidate will have well documented experience of planning project releases, setting deadlines and ensuring they are met, communication with stakeholders on project status.
Candidates must be willing to work remotely and join/facilitate meetings with teams across multiple time zones as needed.
– Develop project plans & timelines, assign resources and track budget.
– Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and stakeholders.
– Guide and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures.
– Manage deadlines and push team to ensure timeliness.
Qualifications – The Essentials:
Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to rapidly changing environment.
– 7+ years experience leading large, diverse and often complex projects
– Education and experience with project management methodologies (waterfall and iterative approach)
– Documented experience and understanding of the SDLC in HR IT projects
– Effectively gather and present information at PM Meetings
– Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed