Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 + Month Contract (with possible extension or conversion)
Client: Within the Communications and Auto Industry
As the Senior PHP Software Engineer within the F&I Express team, you will be responsible in working collaboratively with your fellow team members, providing solutioning to difficult problems and mentoring to the junior members on the team for F&I Express Recoveries solutions.
· To be successful in this role, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with fellow team members and management.
· The right candidate for this role should possess experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering culture.
Technology We Use: PHP, ReactJS, AngularJS, MySQL, C#, AWS (EKS, SNS, SQS, Lambda), Docker, Helm, MongoDB, REST
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience building successful products as a full-stack engineer with increasing responsibilities OR 9+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals—algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms
- Experience building, tuning and supporting large scale, high-availability SaaS platforms
- Experience consuming/creating JSON-based, RESTful APIs
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations
- Able to work fast and deliver fast, check your work and take pride in shipping quality.
- Take the initiative to find new ways to solve problems. You help the team understand your point of view and advocate for great solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile process
Preferred skills & experience
- Strong understanding of AWS or other cloud technologies
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies such as react or other single page application frameworks and their interactions with APIs
- Experience leading major projects with API-first approach
- Experience with .NET, C# and technologies such as WEB API
- Experience operating in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Marisa Wahnschaff at: email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed