Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 month contract + poss extension or FTE
- Develops and maintains dynamic object oriented eCommerce application code with a strong emphasis on J2EE architectures and patterns.
- Design and develop applications for reliability, security, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use; provide technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work with technical and business team members to create excellent software.
- Determines the best implementation that will meet the design of the Application Architect.
- Ensures that thorough unit and component testing is carried out. Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- Performs code reviews to ensure consistency to style standards and code quality.
- Software engineering development experience which includes Java/J2ee specific experience, is required.
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java , an in depth understanding of other Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and other J2EE technologies; and familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL.
- Other object oriented design experience, experience applying design patterns, and UML familiarity is essential.
- Hands-on SQL/RDBMS experience, Oracle strongly preferred.
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable eCommerce systems.
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production a big plus.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed