The Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess strong presentation and training skills, and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, when submitting reports, and in person while on site at a customer location. The ideal candidate will be a “robot evangelist” with the ability to articulate the benefits of robots.
As a Deployment Manager, you will play a key role as described below, but not limited to, the following items:
● Provide customer deployment & training as required at the customer site or virtually.
● Understand and create process flowcharts and standard operating procedures.
● Analyze data and create various reports from this data.
● Take part in weekly meetings with all relevant departments.
● Occasional weekend work may be required.
● Domestic travel up to 40%.
● Respond to inquiries (email, phone and web) from a wide range of customers.
● Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's concern.
● Determine root cause of the issue; select and explain the best solution.
● Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Maintain customer records by updating account information.
● At least three years of customer training experience.
● An associate's or bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field. (Preferred)
● A high level of proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Docs is a must.
● Basic knowledge in networking, and network topologies, such as routers, wifi, switches, and firewalls.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● SAP and/or SalesForce experience is preferred.
● Spanish, French and/or Japanese proficiency is preferred.
● The ability to lift 50+ lbs without assistance.
● Valid driver’s license and current passport, with the flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally as needed.
For immediate consideration, please contact Anna Geyer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis ( www.synergishr.com ) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over twenty two years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed