Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Our client is searching for a strong Sr. Business Analyst to join their team for a 12+ month contract, to work on their Risk + Compliance Team. The Hardware Risk Management and Compliance team partners with the business to mitigate risk and increase operational efficiency in areas including but not limited to deal and spend governance. On this dynamic team you will harness your business acumen and risk management creativity to assist the team in implementing solutions that optimize execution velocity and risk mitigation.
You love data and harness its potential to influence decision making with the brand's executives across a number of functional areas. Your collaboration, communication, data analysis and project management skills will all be heavily utilized.
- Assist in data aggregation and analysis in advance of inventory budget and historical spend reviews.
- Assist in tracking purchase orders to inventory budgets.
- Assist in compliance operations including tracking and reporting of policy violations and maintaining scorecards that measure the overall health of deals before execution.
- Assist the compliance team in the maintenance of compliance forums, tracking requests and outcomes.
- Mandatory BA/BS degree in business, finance or accounting with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Background preferred: compliance, financial analysis, or management consulting; previous experience in technology preferred.
- Legal interest/contracting knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expert in Google tools (sheets, docs, vlookups, data-analysis).
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity. Innovative, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to surface and resolve conflicts diplomatically.
- Strong quantitative, written, editorial, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Desired Risk and Internal Controls (including contract risk exposure identification) Financial Analysis Data/Dashboards Supply-Chain Product Experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed