Solutions Architect / Lead Java Engineer
Direct Hire | Atlanta, GA
Synergis’ client, a leading specialty e-retailer offering consumer products, vacations and online education services, has engaged us in a search for a Senior / Lead Java Developer to join their growing team! The Senior Java Engineer will oversee the integrations and interoperability of a best-in-class e-commerce platform, ERP suite, vendor applications and third-party solutions. The selected candidate will provide guidance and oversight for major strategic initiatives and must be able to work closely with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of IT including senior management. The candidate must be an innovative problem solver who has a curiosity to seek out new technologies and tools and apply them to solve business problems.
Solutions Architect / Lead Java Engineer Background and Scope
- Understand business requirements, investigate build vs. buy options and recommend the right technical approach
- Ensure that solutions can meet operational SLA’s, application security and enterprise DR requirements and are reliable and scalable
- Provide guidance in project effort estimations and help develop strategic technology roadmaps
- Define architecture & product framework based on the organization roadmaps.
- Design and implement eCommerce application on J2EE platform using Spring Boot Technology.
- Research, assess and lead the initiation of new technologies to maximize performance
- Design & develop Integration services with the external clients
- Monitor problem solving initiatives and resolve complex issues
- Handle multiple projects with cross functional teams and business processes
- Provide code-level guidance and guide development teams
Solutions Architect / Lead Java Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science)
- 10+ years of experience in Java, J2EE frameworks
- 8+ Years of experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications
- Extensive experience with Spring boot and building on Microservices
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
- Previous and recent experience working in Agile environments
- Experience working with onshore and offshore development teams
- 3+ years of recent experience in E-commerce application development or developing high volume transaction systems
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and offshore resources
- Fluent in Web service standards and technologies such as WCF, XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, REST, JSON, and XSLT
Solutions Architect / Lead Java Engineer Preferred
- Experience in API management tool like Apigee, MuleSoft etc.
- Experience working with ESB’s, Workflow tools
- Exposure to application security and implementation experience of SSO standards such as SAML 2.0, OAUTH 2.0
- Messaging experience with JMS or AMQP
- Experience in Mobile App (iOS and Android) development preferred but not required
- Experience as an EA or an Architect certification
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Local Atlanta based candidates STRONGLY preferred
About Our Client
Since our client’s inception in 2001, they have strived to be more than just an employee purchase program. They believe in giving everyone access to a better life. This starts by offering a better way to buy the things you need: Get it today and pay over time, right from your paycheck. A revolutionary strategy that has transformed the idea of employee purchase into employee purpose.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed