Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
Software Engineer II
- We are responsible for building a world class DRM (Digital Rights Management) system. You will work with a small team to develop a self-service integration platform used by all the major chip and device manufactures as part of their device workflow.
- You will help to build a front-end and may contribute to some back-end work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop front-end code based on mocks.
- Test and debug U/I issues related to the front-end code.
- Contribute to the back-end development as required.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience web development
- Experience with Java
- Effective communicator
- Experience with Angular Framework
- Experience with C++
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed