Software Engineer – Python/Java
4 month contract to perm (full benefits offered)
100% remote – must sit in EST or CST time zones
As a Software Engineer II in the Engineering Enablement organization, you will be a part of a software team that designs and develops efficient and highly scalable code that is used by most of our company. A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to excel and exceed commitments. You thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged. You learn new skills and technology quickly. You have strong collaboration/communication skills, as you will be a member of a scrum team consisting of other software engineers and a product owner who are intensely collaborating in meaningful way.
Technology We Use:
• Python, Terraform, Amazon Web Services, Github, NewRelic, Pagerduty
• Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
• Participate in best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
• Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help encourage good collaboration within and outside of our group.
• Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies.
• Passionate and flexible engineer that enjoys solving complex problems.
• Participate in Team on-call rotation.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
• 2+ years of experience in application development.
What We Look For:
• Proficient experience in Python or comparable Java experiences and able to quickly learn Python.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong Software Design patterns and industry best practices.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
• AWS infrastructure experience
• End-to-end ownership of product design to delivery.
• Experience working in an agile team.
• Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed